Bethel Christian Fellowship stands in solidarity with the historic Christian faith as embodied in the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed and popularly expressed by the following statements:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life forever and they that refuse life unto a resurrection of self chosen Eternal Quarantine apart from God forever.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.